Langsung ke konten utama

I feel...

Okay, I write blog today. Actually I don't want to blogging today. But when I tried to open audition, I got a little bit bad feelings to not open audition. Alright, wanna open FS, but I'll do nothing. Wanna open FB, it'll not be really fun for me.. Open twitter, just write my status.. So, I choose to make blog today.. Write sth. here. Today,, don't know why I've bad feeling. Very bad..

In the school, I was happy with my frens.. But in my heart, still I feel so bad today.. Don't know why.. But I'm confuse with it. I think, this night will make me so happy today. I hope everything that I want will I have this night. But what I got, I just got nothing this night.

I hope, someone will sms me & ask my condition. But what I got is only 1 sms that wrote about good night to me. Really annoynig things what I've got. I think "rujak" will sms me, but it was not happen. I think "rujak" can not be close to me. Because of what, I think everybody no need to know about it. I will be so useless if I write the reason here.

Today I'm boring & today was really an annoying day !!!

Komentar