Langsung ke konten utama

Long time no see

Long time no see.. 4 words for my dear POS friends. I miss them,, I ♥ them. My class was NM = Nelson Mandela.. Penerus cc wa.. hha. My HR teacher was s.Mauritz.. He was a calm and patient teacher but I ♥ him as my ♥ly HR teacher.. My class was on the lvl 6th now & it was so tired to go from lvl B to lvl 6th - I've tried it today.. NM was only consists 8 MG stdnts.. They were me, VenV, ViQ, Ella, Garvin, Kevin, Rizky, and Ninu. Ella & Garvin has been same class with me since I was E6, VenV, Kevin, & Ninu has been same class with me for 3 years.. hha. Gonna rili have fun with them.

Actually, in my holidays I am waiting for someone who I rili like. The name is Z. I miss Z so much.. More than 1 month I've been waiting for Z. When I was holiday, I thought that I could meet Z somewhere else, but I couldn't meet Z during the holidays. So when I was back to school, I could meet Z. I rili miss Z. Yaa, maybe I know I've problem with Z, but I rili miss Z so much. When I met Z, no smile that Z show to me. I think Z dun want to know me anymore, bcos when I said sorry to Z, Z was not replying me. Ya.. Wadever, but everything above that, I miss Z.. When I saw Z, Z has changed. Z looked better than before...

Komentar