Langsung ke konten utama

I miss him a lot

Since the holiday, I was not arranging my blog, even I plan to arrange it. Huyuh~ I'm so lazy to do it. Special for today, I want to tell something about someone who I rili miss. He was Vid. He leaved Medan city on 28th of June. He was going to S'pore & will continue his education there. I will miss him so much. Yaa,, before that, I was very and extremely so sad. But I musn't be this ego, I must understand him too. Yaa. Actually I'm so glad that he can has his better education there. Yaa,, I was so rili happy to see him continue his edu there. But since that, I also know that I must try to look for other friend to be my friend everyday. But it's hard for me to find friends. I know,, many people could say finding friends is easy. But for me,, it's rili hard to find friends. I try so hard to look for fren who will not ignore me. Yaa, it is rili hard to find fren. I dun want Vid to leave me as my other best frens who ever leave me for so many times.

Vid was kind and cute fren. He was the only one that I know who is rili loyal with me. He is a clever guy too. Until now, onli him that loyal with me. I know, maybe other frens know more about me than him. But he never ignore me. He is rili kind best fren. Pokok na bae bngt lahh.. And now, maybe I just can give him e-mail..

BYE all .. gudnite

Komentar