Langsung ke konten utama

I can't wait

Wogh. Time passed so fast. Can't wait for L HORA Youth Camp retreat already <3<3 everything is just almost complete :D things to bring: a pair of pajamas, around 4 or 3 pair of clothes, CAMERA, flashlight, umbrella, laptop *maybe*, BIBLE, a pen, bath tools, erm I think only that, HAHA! I should have prepare many things :D yah, I mean I should prepare everything without missing anything :D I'll be the committees there and I'm ready to praise GOD there! Oops, not even there, but now and forever I'll praise Him :D

Ahh, hopefully I asked Felixe to join retreat and finally she wants it! Ohemgeh! Then I asked Jeniffer, Fitra, Fransisca, Vinni, Vete, Pian, to join retreat too. I could see it, that Vinni and Vete really wanted to join it. But at last they can't :( yah, because of some reasons... I wish they could come :D really wishing them to join. Okay, though the registration has closed, but I'll keep praying for them to join the retreat. All of them that I asked to join it. God, please do make them a lot of way to join. I'm really begging You, O, GOD. Thanks. And I would lovely to show you the poster and any others that is related to this retreat :D here it is.

This is the registration form


This is our Youth Camp LOGO *L HORA*



And here is our Youth Camp POSTER :DDD


Huaaaaa, I really wish all of them that I asked to join will join this retreat :( and I remembered, FUMIKO and JESSICA too. I'm keep praying for them though I know it'll be hard to ask them to join this retreat.

Next will be doing my Daddy's KKR Brochure design. I've done it, but maybe I'll need some editing again. Will post the design later :D see yah everyone, I LOVE YOU. God blesses YOU!

Komentar