Langsung ke konten utama
How is there doing right now? I got a lot of mixed feelings right now. Okay. I'll tell you from the shortest 'till the longest. Surprisingly, I couldn't enter social class as what I choose so I entered science class. Kind of really happy but I know, the beginning hasn't started yet. I will face a lot of giants there in front of me. I'll surely hard to control my time. Hiks.

My old friends, Jessica especially, will move to M2. Welcome everyone :) reach what you wanna be & study well! Can't wait to see you ;)

Next. I was just realize that people keep going to be separate with me each year, at least a person a year. How will it be like? So hurt. It's like everything you have passed with them will only be a line in your heart. I'm really hurt of it. This year, the 2 closest people will go. They leaved me. Sad. Hurt. Too hurt. The most person that get hurt. Okay. Stop. It's too hurt when I write about this more.

Hmm, I think this is my last information. I'm hurt. Hurt of love. It has been a lot of lines in this heart. Couldn't count how many it's. It just has been too much! It's really hurttttttttttttttt inside. Why? Why should I have this? GOD, if he's not the one that You give to me, take him away! If he's the one that You give me, okay, I'm no problem if I have to hurt like this. But should it be this long? A year more I've liked him. Though it wasn't a year more I'm hurt, but this is too hurt for me! God, if I should have face this, please let me have the time to learn to sleep earlier. I don't want my night is fill by thinking of the hurts. Can You let me be hurt when it's not the time for sleeping? Then, why should I text him only in the midnight? Can he text me when it's morning, saying morning to me, or afternoon, asking me to eat healthier food, or night after evening, telling me a lot of stories that he passed. Why should it be in the midnight? He even text the other girl not in the midnight. Am I someone who he used to company him while he can't sleep 'till he fall asleep and leave me just like this? Do my morning, afternoon, night after evening text is something annoying for him? Am I robot??? Can you feel how hurt is this heart? O yeah. I remembered, you told me that you don't know how is girls feeling. Yah, you don't know because you have never understand it! You are the one who gonna go and leave me too. I'll take this chance to forget you even I'll still meet you for the next 2 years.

I'm done, thanks for reading. Sorry for posting a lot of bad feelings post. I don't know who to shout this feeling out loud. Only this blog that will only make me feel better because this blog isn't alive and I can write unlimited post as what I want. Thanks for you. Night. God blesses you.

Komentar