Langsung ke konten utama

I'm, as an emotional person :s

Just have some arguments with my sister just now. Whatever. She's the one who didn't respond on me while I asked her something important to do tomorrow. Okay, I know, I was too mad and my voice sounded so high. That's me. And who made me to be like this? My surroundings. The people who are almost everyday with me. I'm like this because of them. But it was not their fault at all. The point is, in every problem, everybody has their own fault in every problems they got. And me, I'm someone who will care about the problem even in any condition, but if it's to complicated and even making me so stress, I'm gonna be out of this problem. It's by searching for the best way to end the problem that will make the problem ends faster and better the consequence will be worse. Sometimes I could still control that complicated and messed problems, but I can't control it if it's too far. Okay, let's just say it if it's too far and out of my ability. And I know, a lot of people will be disappointed of me or anything else. I know. But, let's back to the basic that people are different form the way they speak, act, and even the habits.

Okay, I wanna end this now. I've to study now actually for my tomorrow physics remedial, then I should go to mom's shop at Medan Mall by walking of course to take my stuffs and change my clothes maybe. Then back to school again at 12 to have fellowship and something like "FAREWELL" party with M2C's seniors. Then go home and continue my unfinished design. And maybe, I won't take a lot of rest tomorrow. Actually, I've planned to join praying in the midnight and barbeque at Ko Harris' house, but it was cancelled by me myself because of the arguments and some others reason to have. Thanks for reading. If you dislike my blog, then you may dislike it and do whatever you think it's good for your ownself. I'm enough for my emotional now. It's not something important to do. My remedial and my design is more important than it!

Komentar

Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
Wah! blog u lucuu loo tan ;)
btw, gmn cara ny buat jmlh visitor kek di blog u ne?
Emia Harinda Sinulingga mengatakan…
Wah! blog u keren loo tan ;)
btw, gmn caranye bwt visitors kek di blog u ne?