Langsung ke konten utama

:)

Heyho everybodiehh!
I am now copying data and idk why it takes so long time to just copy and paste the photos and it's not a big size of file though. So, while I write, I try to have a post for today. Right now sitting in my pama's bedroom, sitting on a chair with the table stick to the wall where on that wall got a LCD TV. It's on and my eyes are hurt actually by seeing that. Plus the AC where it swings right beside me, so I could feel the wind now and I feel really COLD.

School has started since last Monday and the stuff I should be doing are getting manier. Just around these 4 days, I was doing designs, editing videos, shooting, school, private, watching DVD, solving some problems, and the newest one is having a new job in an Event Organizer team with my classmates and we really don't have any experience about it. Okay, I know I am taking too much stuffs to do. But honestly, doing design, editing video, shooting, watching, and having this new job are really something for me. It's not something stressful for me but it is something I could learn about.

Yea, I told you that I got a problem. Hmm, not really my problem, but M2C's problem together. It's so long words to be written about that. But I'm just wishing everything will be good on the D day. And also design. Need to do design :| Okay, will end it now, lazy to talk more. Someone who read this, let's have some talks everytime we can. I need to talk a lot and inspirations.


In God, I am live. So in Him, I will live forever. GBU

Komentar