Langsung ke konten utama

The Funs Come Right At The End of Holiday

Hay Hay Hay, everyone! *sighs* don't know where to start first. I really miss blogging! And actually, I have a lot of stuffs to share right now. REALLY, every time when I wanna do blogging, I always get a lot of things to be share. But it's impossible to share too much because as what I've experienced, I know the readers won't read a long long long post.

Hmm, holiday will end soon. Very really soon. It's around few days more :| *sighsighsigh* Actually I got no problem about holiday will end soon. But the problem is, there are still a lot of things that I wanna do during holiday. School starts means I couldn't so many things. Brrr. And the question is, why should I have the fun of holiday right when the holiday will end soon? Ckckck.

Well, remember this, I post this story today and today is Friday. And school will start right the next Monday.

My church for Youth service planned for an event for February. So, we need to have the brochure, posters, invitation, and so much more 'till the video.
For everything about design that is related with invitation, media, computer, and printing, they will be make by Arlene, me, and Ko Robby. Honestly, mine is the easiest design to do but to be more honestly, I have a lot to design too for schools. So, 'till now I haven't done it yet and looking for someone to replace me to do that.

Well, my topic isn't about that, it's just an opening. SORRY FOR MAKING A LOT OF WORDS. The point is, for that event, they planned to make a short movie. It's around 20minutes. So, when this plan was being discuss together, they ask help from a staff of my church to do that. He is Ko Abok. He accepted it, but then he said that he will only be as a guider and director and the one who will do the filming is another person who wants to learn to make a movie. Then he asked me for that and of course I accepted it. I don't know since when I really really want to make a movie but then I wasn't able because I got no idea how to make it and even me myself still not able to edit a video even my sister is better in editing video than me.

Next, I should wait for the script to be accepted 'till this last Tuesday. On Tuesday the script has been ready and we were told to be able to start shooting from the next day. So, we were told to start shooting form Wednesday, early in the morning. I planned to sleep earlier to wake earlier, but then, when I went to my bedroom to have my sleep, I was surprised that my bedroom was so messy with a lot of clothes because when in the afternoon 2 carpenters come to my house to fix the cupboard of my bedroom. So I planned not to sleep that night and wait 'till in the morning to have my preparation to go for shooting *I'm sorry for the one who read about this*. And it really happened! I just sleep for around 15 minutes only.

I was being picked by ko Winston, going to photocopy to copy the script for -I don't know how many- times. Continuing to Merdeka Walk to gather together all the members of making the movie, having breakfast at McD, and doing some other important things. After everything finished, going out from McD and stand at a place of Merdeka Walk and we prayed first to start everything.

First place to go for shoot is the field of Merdeka. Doing make ups, practicing the script, changing clothes, and some more else. While on the shooting, it was very extremely HOTTTTT! but I enjoy the shooting. I really LOVE IT VERY MUCH! It ends at 12 and we went to the next destination of shooting at QUALITY CAMPUS. Thankfully to ci Sherly Angela who has asked the permission to do shooting there. We shooted 'till around 2 and having our lunch first then we prayed again and continued shooting 'till around 4. After that, went to the last destination at BERINGIN PARK for some last shooting for that day. Almost everybody were going home because it has been so late that some of them scared that they will get angry by their parents, some of the people of us were mostly still a schooler to do that shooting. Then, me, David, Ko Abok, Ko Franky, Ko Nicky, and Ko Winston went to have dinner at a warung from a lot of warungs around Elizabeth Hospital. I ate INDOMIE GORENG JUMBO there. And when the food arrived, I forgot to tell to not put any spices ingredients there. So, it was SO YUMMY but SO SPICY 'till I was the last who ate that noodle. And I arrived home at around 9, washing a little dishes, and directly went for sleep. I couldn't hold anymore to sleep because I've been so sleepy since early in the morning.

The next day, it was Thursday, continuing shooting from 5 in the afternoon. Gathering at Kalingga first then having dinner and directly went to Ko Robby's house *it is so far*. Arrived there at around 7, make up-ing, shooting, and lastly everyone went home by the time of so late one. Everything finished around 10.45 and I reached home at almost 12 midnight. WOW, but I enjoyed it. Thanks God for giving me chance to do this.

And here I wanna say thanks to:
GOD who let me to do everything from the permission 'till the successful of shoots at the exact time
PARENTS who let me to do this shoots and not being angry of me because of going home so late
Ko Abok who really understands what I want so that he let me to shoots for this filming
Ci Dewi P S (Moni) and Ko Franky who guided our process in filming and being so care to us
Ko Andy Arifin who keeps being at the shooting place but actually he didn't have any role and always says THANK YOU to us, hahaha.
Ko Samson for borrowing his lens for this shooting
Ko Robby as the coordinator who really help us and also for using his hose to do the filming and also specially thanks to HIS PARENTS.
Natalia and ci Agnes who have been so hard for acting especially acting as what they have never act but they did very good job and they didn't make a so long time to only practice the script.
Lora and ci Lidya who acted as Natalia's and ci Agnes' close friends who were both a funny person
Ci Megi as Natalia's mom who look wise and really match with her role
Ko Wandy as ci Agnes' dad who really looks like a BOSS
Ci Sherly Angela who acted as teacher and she's really like a teacher. Maybe, a perfect teacher! And also asking the permission to do some shootings at her campus
Ci Sherly Angela *again* and ci Fifi who did a good painting (I mean make up) on the player's face.
Dennis and Ko Hendy as the bad person and I know, it's hard to act like that
David Kuniardi who really looks like a class monitor
And to all the people who was being as a supernumerary; ci Fifi, ci Serly Anjelin, David Kuriadi, Dennis, Marzuki, Febe, koko Wilson *eseh*, and one more I don't know his name. Thankfully to all of you to come early in the morning just to be as the supernumerary.

Komentar