Langsung ke konten utama

I Don't Know What Title to be Put In This Post

Hey, Imma back.
Sorry for being too late, but HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS & HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR. How's everyone's day at those two great days? Well, will tell you my activities on those days.

On the Christmas day, woke up so early because I was the volunteer at my church -as a photographer- to serve from morning 'till the afternoon. Honestly, I was so tired but, was happy to be able to take photos and serve GOD so well. And I finished around 17.30 and directly went to my cousin's home -near to my church- by WALK.
Then, havin' some sleep for almost an hour because I was extremely tired and got dizzy. Continuing with going to a restaurant to celebrate Christmas with family by changing presents and celebrating my smallest cousin's birthday. And I remembered that I cancelled going to my friend's birthday party and I couldn't tell why because it was a long story.
WHAT A GREAT DAY I HAVE!! But because it was tiring, after arriving home I directly went to my bedroom and sleep without caring anything especially changing my clothes.




While on New Year's day, I was having holiday at Brastagi -2days 2nights- with my family and my parents' friend's friends. What a long mention. Before the New Year came, I waited 'till the fireworks come out to take some photos. And between my families, only me and my bro that waited for the fireworks with the rest of my parents' friends there while my parents, sister, and grandma were sleeping so early.
I slept around 2 and woke at 8, having my bath, then went to friend's villa to pick her and going to Mickey Holiday together. But there is problem that made her not able to join us, so I went there with my sister and my parents' friends' daughters that I don't really know and even I don't know. By the time goes, we know each other more.
And the coolest moment was we were going home by WALK from Mickey to our villa, Villa Bukit Indah. It was quite far as you know. Really tired 'till my heart-beat didn't really stabil -as I'm not usual with sport stuffs or something that could makes us sweating- and then rest for a while by watching horror movie, then taking bath, having dinner, and last SLEEP.

I haven't moved the New Year's photos to this laptop, so that will just share you my result of edited photos for NEW YEAR. For more photos that I captured and edited, check it here


GOD BLESS <3

taniaangel.

Komentar