Langsung ke konten utama

These Days

Finally, I have my time to update this blog. Since last Saturday I kept saying "I want to update my blog" 'till now.

Last Saturday went to GOR Samudra to watch the final DBL competition where Methodist-2's basket ball team was the one who entered the final of this competition VS Sutomo 1. GOR Samudra was full of people and I guessed, even the chairs were all not enough for the audiences. I still remembered at that time my shirt was so smelly. *ugh* But then, Methodist-2 lost. For me, though they didn't win, at least that was their best. And I felt very satisfied of them. At first, their score were 9, while Sutomo has already reach 40s points. But at last the score was 84-54 and Sutomo as the winner.
The team cried out loud because they couldn't reach the first place and couldn't make the school proud of them. Just imagine, all of them cried. I was like "c'mon, be patient. You will have another better day than this", but when I saw them more, I felt like want to hug them. But of course I know the condition, so I just cheer them up and forcing them to smile.
And I was the one who was the latest person who being pick up from that GOR with Claudya, Silvia, and Jilly. Hopefully they were such like a comedian, they really made me laugh a lot there. Finally, after I reached home, I directly have my so beauty sleep with so smelly and dirty condition.


The next day, planned to eat BPK with ko Marwin after having English private but then it was cancelled because my sister was going to serve at church. He said will go there someday before he has gone from Medan, but then, I guessed I won't be able to go there.
After arrived at sun, I went to my friend's location where I thought there would be only her, but after I found her, she was enjoying her time with David and Willy. I missed David badly. Actually we could meet almost everyday but I feel like no more best friend relation between us. Honestly, it was so hard to understand him. He was talking so nonsense but I knew that he was actually trying to get a topic to be discussed.
We were enjoying our time at Lin-Thong around one hour more then walked around Sun Plaza to buy the things that they wanted to buy. Then we went to church where actually Venny's main purpose going to sun was to go to church and she also invited Willy and David to join. Venny was so easy to invite them to go to church, but then it was hard for me to invite them. It has been so long that I wanted David to go to church but at last he came to my church not by my invitation, but others' invitation. I feel that I was such a failure :| I wished him to come again and to talk more with him.

That's all that I loved to share. There are more stories I have, but then, this is enough. I really realize now, no one will able to share everything they have to everyone or every writings. Everyone has something that they couldn't share too. Night <3

Komentar