Langsung ke konten utama

What a Forgetful

OMGehhhh!
What a person!
Why should I have to be a forgetful person? I forgot about something very important that I should do today! Aaaaaaaaaaaa! Please God, I don't wanna be like this. I shouldn't be like this. Aish :(
Can you imagine? I have agreed to take photo of -I don't know- competition where my school was the winner and I was going to take the photo of them with the trophy. We planned to do it at 2 in the afternoon after my Computer Lab and I totally forgot it and I just realize it right around 9 p.m! Gahhhhhhhhhhh! OMG OMG OMG! And my camera was left at the school. See? How a forgetful person am I?
Not only once, this forgetful habit has been happened for so many times and I feel so NOT for this happening! :( This is really my depression. Hikosss. TT
Okay, will end this post now. Pray for me to not be like this anymore, AMEN.
God BLESS!





Komentar