Langsung ke konten utama

Change Better

Hey, what's up everyone?
All of you should be really so fine because it's Christmas and usually many people plans a lot of vacations for this December especially for the students. Hahaha.
Honestly, almost everyday I open this blog, clicking to make a new entry, and at last just staring at the blank place that has no piece of words inside then choose to just close this website.
I have a lot of stories to tell but I'm confuse; should I share it and what will I write first about. Anw, I have changed the toppest picture yesterday and I really LOVE it. It was officially made by myself and it's my first succeed to make this kind of great picture. Glad of it. I got improved =D

So, I'm gonna tell you about a friend of mine. A really close friend, and even best friend :)
I know, around 50% she will probably read this post -- sorry if I made something wrong here ;) --, but this mind has successfully makes me think about it for some days.
Hmm, to tell all about her here will make me hard to sleep. I've known her since I was 6th grade 'till know 11th grade. We've known each other for around 3 years --not including this year-- not 5 years, because we weren't in the same class at our old school for 2years, so I don't really get to know her at those years.
Since she moved school, she is getting better now. She is now maturer, appreciate people, humble, hard worker, and many more. she changes a lot. I'm glad to have her. She has now understood how the life that she should has to live now. Yea, she's really better. Though there are still some not so good habits, but at least, she is better and better a lot. Thankfully GOD, she was moved here.

That's all. It's just a short explanation, but means so wide. So, gotta continue doing everything and will sleep. night, wish I could wake up tomorrow. GBU

Komentar