Langsung ke konten utama

What a WASTE

Meet again here ;) hahaha. Today, no remedial and stayed at home a whole day. I really have too much wasting time :| *sigh*
Waking up at 8 something minutes and playing my phone 'till don't know what time to have my food. I don't know whether it was breakfast or lunch because when I looking at phone's clock while eating, it was 11 o'clock already. I didn't feel that I was using my phone as that long. It was strange.
After that, turned on the computer, trying to open something *forget it* and I should wait because the computer was so lagged 'till I felt so asleep.
Because I couldn't hold it anymore, I slept in my bro's bed 'till around 3 I really woke up and lazily going out from the room and don't know what to do.
Suddenly, I thought to do tread mil because I have slept after ate my food. I was doing tread mil with the guide from that tread mil's guide. I really couldn't stand again at the 11 minutes, then I stopped it and feel likes wanna fell down when I go down from it. Yea, I am so not good in sport. So weak me :|
Then sitting for a while then taking a bath. And guess? I finished bathing at 5 going to 6. Having my dinner and washing all dishes and last until now, open the laptop, trying to download some movies but at last end with I delete all movies that I just downloaded. Gah, I am so mad of this! Why it is hard for me to download movies but then other people is easy to have it? Huaaaaaaaaa, momma help me pleaseeeee!
All right, should shut down this lappie now! Should pray then sleep. Waking up earlier tmw to go to school for remedial. Hua! And I haven't done any piece of layer of the design for school's upcoming workshop! NIGHT, GBU

Komentar