Langsung ke konten utama

So Far So Good

Hey everyone, life has passed by many happiness and sadness. Honestly, I miss blogging very much. But once I want to write a post, I will be so confuse what to write. Actually, I got many things to share. So so so so so so sooooooo many! And yeah, not a bad post as before. Last days, I used to post what I've passed with so bad days. And now, after being a SH2 student, my life is getting better and better 'till now. Last year, I think my bad day will end by moving from my old school. But because of the 4 years I have passed at my old school hasn't been really gone from my life, it was still making some effects though I have move to Methodist-2. SH1's life was still like I was at Prime One School, my old school. Being so alone, everything by alone, and other else. But it wasn't really bad as before. At least, it was better than that 4 years. And when I passed those processes, slowly but sure I do not act like the 4 years I have at POS. And now, I feel much much more better than before. I feel like I'm back to some of my behavior when I was still at Methodist-3. Being so easy-going to peoples and being opened to everyone and also in emotional. I really feel like "THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS" now. But not everyday I pass by happiness, there are also some hard life to be pass. But I really try to walk more in my problems. And I enjoy and love those process. Thankfully GOD, He really understand me so much.

And the more I am getting older, the more I know many people in many character in this world. Although there are some people that I still dislike mostly of their behavior, but I try to appreciate everything because none is perfect but also I keep telling them what right and wrong when that person has done a really bad things. And as a SH2 student, I am now included as "SO BUSY PERSON" but then I could still arrange everything to have everything balance. I could have more time with families, school mates, church mates, and even doing what I love to do. And even I am now having more chances to do some photo shoots or photo taking at everywhere. Hmm, and also new activity to do is doing Graphic Design for student council's activity. And I am trying to arranged my time to do a lot of themes that I have think about for this task. I get a FULL responsibility of it. I wish, I could have been design better and faster so that I will have more time for other exited things. This is life. And I am should have been being maturer in everything. Thankfully GOD, I am still able to sit in front of this screen to share everything I got. Too much things has happened and it's really hard to arrange the words to write here. Overall, YOU and ME should be always fine though many problems keep chasing us. God Bless!

Komentar