Langsung ke konten utama

Don't Know What It's. But I Just Feel It

Well, I am right here now at KFC's Medan Mall and I write this post also at KFC's computer. Happily, this is what I like from KFC's Medan Mall. It has computer with internet connections. And I'm taking this chance to write a post here. Hmm, I feel like wanna write a post about what I'm thinking last night.

I was before falling in someone around one and half years and actually it's still happen 'till now. But this feeling has been fading slowly because I don't feel this is a feeling anymore. Then, I met another guy who is just like the one that I said before. They are not look same, but slowly when I knew this person more, some of his attitude is the same with the one that I fall into before. Both of 'em are really overacted. Yah, usually Indonesian people called it like "lebay". Yea, something like that. But in this kind of habit, they have different looking when they are doing this. The one that I said before is overacted but people don't really mind but then they also being so amused about it. People will just sigh of his attitude that will make people ashame in front of the public but he is not ashame of that. And this guy is also overact but every overact that he does are all so not funny or usually Indonesian people called it as "jayus". It's really NOT funny at all. And only this I could tell. And honestly, as many people could fall, their attention are the same and sometimes it's making me missed them. Meanwhile, I'm writing this not because I'm adoring this "jayus" guy. Nono, I just want to write how I really feel about them. And about the one I've liked for around one and half year, I will just let my God do with this heart. He will give me the best man ever in my life. And I hope I won't reject His gift.

Now I have to go. I have a Cell Group and I need to SLEEP! I am sleepy. And again... Ah! I remembered that I have to go to printing shop to print the brochure I design for per-inspector Cell Group party called "DEI GRATIA PARTY". Will share my design next post. See ya. I don't really hope people read this. Gahahahahaha. Good afternoon going to evening, BYE! GOD BLESS YOU. <3

Komentar