Langsung ke konten utama

Dear ....

I'm gonna write some messages for my buddies now. Please have this and look for your name.

My God Who Create this World: Thanks God. You've given Your Son to us who really meaningful to this world.

Jesus: You are my everything, the One that I really need so much ever in this world! I'm really thankful for everything that You've sacrificed to me :) LOVE YOU

Families: They are the one who sometimes sacrifice their things :)))

And these, some lists that I write randomly ...
Fumiko.S & Jessica.H: I wish, we could be forever eva in our life :) although we are far, but I'm sure, we do miss each others everyday like what I do :)

Venny, David.L, Vina, Catherine.S, Jeslin.V, Fransisca.N: All of you have really done a great things in my life. Spending time for the only ordinary strage me :) I love you ol'!

Ci Yani.M, Jordy.T, Ci Ella.H.K, Yolanda.B.M, Ci Dewi (Moni), Ko Moelyono.S.P: You are the 2nd person who cares for me everytime and who prays for me too :) even though isn't really true, but I know, when you're handling me, you always put your care to me :) I'm not gonna forget what have you done.

Vivian.T, Ines, Fiona.R, Gilvani.J: These buddies have ever spent their time for and with me for 1year at our 5th grade. Actually, I wish we could be forever, but actually we aren't together anymore since 6th grade. 'Till now, I'm still wishing us to be best friend again as our 5th grade :)

Talitha.Y, Marcella.E, Elizabeth.M.W, Arlene.N.L, Arlia.V.L, Chelsea.G.H, Angeliny: They're ppl who are my old closed-friends when we were in Eagle Teens. But I wasn't really closed with Arlia :)

Venzy.V, Evelyn.W, Ivy.I, Zesselyn.K, Afliani.A, Vivi.Y, Imelda. J, Hazzel.F, Ricky.W, Tri.U, Fernanda.G.H, Rizky.M: I love them actually. So even much more many extra! Haha! They've ever shared some their stories to me :) actually I got a lot, but they are the one that I still missed right now.

Tryphena.B, Cindy.C, Emia.S.H, Jesslyn.N, Princen, Vincent.L, Jenny.E, Sherly, Calvin.I, Gamaliel, Fransiskus, Amelia, Claudya, Gilbert, Jennifer.W, Vivian, Hartaty, Angie.R.C, Angie.L, Jacky.R, *i couldn't mention all*: my new friends for my new chapter of life :))))) being with them is actually much more better than ever! But still, 5th grade moments will always stay in my heart :)

And these are some people who has done something-or I could say percious-in my life...
Edward.M, Richard.M, Yuwendra.T, Budi.A.T, Sherly, Ivory, Evinie, Agnes.Y, Silvia, Ci Winna, Ci Ninik, David.K, Novalisa, Carina.S, Jessica, Jessica.N, Elisa.K, Juanita.A, Erika.C, Jugy.A, etc.

Komentar