Langsung ke konten utama

Failure

In this new school, i got a lot of problems in my studies :( I got no schedule for studying *because I was like that in the past* and I was so hardly to study just like clever students. Really, I got the lowest score ever in the class! It happened because I was placed in the clever class. Actually, I wish to moved. But then, when I've think for many times, it's God's answer for me. Huh, my lowest score is 0 and my highest score is 100. But I owned more red-marks than black-marks. The minimum of the black-mark is 70. Huah, really really low score, as you know.

Yeah, I always keep calm everytime I got a red-mark in my examination. Because, crying for me is something useless. Why did I say about this? Because as you know, some clever student especially in the clever class, would be so broken / down when they know their score is low or red-marked. I don't want to be that kind of person, but I want to keep smiling and be thankful of what I got.

Hopefully, I got some friends that supported me :) I love them. Honestly, I'm thankful of being moved here :))) Okay then, it's around 2.30 now, hasn't slept yet. Now, my parents and the others should have preparing their stuffs now. They will go home today. I'm waiting for them :) I miss them so very very very so much! HAHA! See ya, blogger! :)

Komentar