Langsung ke konten utama

Today :)

Whoa! It seems like, these days I post blogs yah :) Yes, it's true :) I gotta a lot of minds that I was think of and I don't know how to express it. Then I just write this blog, where I could take out some of my thoughts. Today, Monday, no flag raising ceremony, because it's gonna raining at that time. YES! But it's really useless, because I've brought my cap and tie :( it made my bag heavier *even I know it's not heavy when I put them*. I'm back to my Mafia course and I started to study more seriously. There got a new teacher :) a girl teacher. Haha. She's nice, hmm, clever too :) she's just 2years of college. When we were going home, my sister joined my cousins to go home, so I went home with her by becak and I stopped in front of Methodist-2's. Geez! My head was onced knocked by the becak's roof. So hurt. Then I almost almost fell down from the becak.

At mom's shop, I was really tired. I went to toilet and when I'm gonna go back *I always pass a shop where 2 workers there are my friend's friends-they are off from school-and one of them is really annoying*, he tried to know my name from my school uniform *I thought he has known my name* then I try to not letting him to see my name *RASAIN*. He's really disturbing me at all :(

When I wanted to go home, I was fighting with my 'lil bro in my dad's pick-up car. He shouted at me so loud and hit my head so hurt. Then I replied his back. Then he replied me back too. He's the most ever annoying person! Huh. Uda manja, gak tahu diri lagi! I don't wanna wish for that kind of bro, but he is :(

Okay, today I got a lot of things *OF COURSE*. Then I'm gonna off from here. Anw, for Elisa Kaban R, HAPPY BIRTHDAY yeah! JESUS stays with u forever!

Komentar