Langsung ke konten utama

SMILE and LAUGH

Hmph~ I don't know how to start now. I got many things to be write on, but I'm speechless too :( Do u know smile? What is the definition of smile? What is smile use? I'm confuse of one thing. Why is everybody around me less smile or laugh when we are having fun together? And why is everybody keep smiling and laughing on someone that's not supposed to be bullied? I really don't understand this. Can we just have fun by some smiles or laughs? Why everytime I face this kind of things? Could I have a really really really big fun? Big smiles of people? And even laughs? For everyone who reads this, I want u to know, smile and laugh are really important for everydays life. We should have healthy smile not unhealthy ones. I'm enough of having a little friends. But honestly, I'm really feel nothing when I was with some of them :'( even I'm really sad. Are we really friends? Even for everyone who is older or maybe naturer than me :( why don't u smile even it's just a fake smile? I need everyone's smile, cause I love people smiling and laughing *and everyone of u loves to have it too* I wonder, would my life will be just like this? Really thinking for a lot of things around me. Is it because of my own fault? Or it's just because I don't wanna try to face it? Or it's really somethings wrong in everyone? :( it's done. Do not write too much. Goodnight :)

Komentar