Langsung ke konten utama

Lonely

Being lonely i s really hate-able. I feel really empty now. I don't know how to do. I know, it's my fault that me myself couldn't owned a lot of friends :( then I get less close friends too :( I need my friend to cheers me everyday. Texting with them is really nice, if I could. I really feel lonely because my heart is really empty now. Yea, I mean of empty is I got no close friend to make a joke on me an me too. Actually I got some, but I couldn't really match with their jokes. I think, I'm not fated to own a lot of friends, but having a little friends-some of them are closed to me-is my fate of having friends. I don't know what I'm thinking about this. But this always happens since I were in elementary 6. Last, I have lots of friends and being so easy going person until elementary 5. But now, I am really changed yah? Really confused of that. I really hope for having a lot of friends because of many reasons. But if God wanted me to have a little one, okay, I will. I'm really confused of now. My mind is really messy of a lot of thinkings. It just like, I wanna shout out loud, saying that "What's wrong with me?". I don't want to be like this :( Okay, being lonely is nice if I got no crazy thoughts.

I'm gonna sleep now. I hate to say this, but now my mom is really disturbing me. I HATE YOU! Sorry, mom. But I really very can't hold anymore :( BYE!

Komentar