Langsung ke konten utama

20-10-2010

Today is a really busy day actually. Having plus score for physics from Sir. Samar from Chapter 3, should study PKN for tomorrow's examination and doing my drawings. And I haven't finished all of them :(((((((((( I'm to great to say :( Huah! From yesterday, I study my PKN but 'till now I even don't understand it from the beginning and I have to study for around 20 pages of my book :( and lazily, I'm still could have some online now *really lazy person huh?* and now I'm typing really fast to have everything faster :)))

Hahah, today, fumiko gives me her responds and all about what I was doing in for her :) sorry before yah Fumiko :) I've been really so wanting everything what I want :( and I always do a lot of silly plans :( I miss u really so much!

Okay, I couldn't have more onlines :( cause my parents has gone home! BYE!

Komentar