Langsung ke konten utama

Do you know?

These days I got a lot of examination. hmph~ 'till idunno what should I do only in my school's stuffs. I even forget what should I do, I mean, what homework that I got. Tomorrow will be my BIOLOGY examination ad guess what? I even dunno about the topic that I learned :( BIOLOGY is really refers to a lesson where a lot of Latin words inside :( memorising Latin words should be really hard. Today, I've finished designing for my cell group photo. It wasn't looked great for me, but my dad and my young brother said it's nice. You could see the design here. Okay, I'm gonna tell you something what did I do while I felt nothing to do evryday and even everytime.

I really love sending something like people called as "FOWARD message" but it was made by me & it surely different everyday. And I always write everything that I wanna shout in it but I only gave it for some people. And someone who I always give the message is Fumiko's Indonesian number. Yeah, I know, it's gonna be really stupid that I'm sending message to a non-active umber, but I love it and I need her for me to share some days with her :) and it's impossible for me to always online because I'm not a person who owned a BlackBerry yet :((( I texted her non-active number everyday. But I think, it's better to send it in her non-active number. Because I think, to shout louder to everyone is too over and it's better to shout it louder by myself :) so, before. I'm gonna really say sorry if when u're back to Indonesia and you got a lot of texts from me :)

Komentar