Langsung ke konten utama

Miss ya :'(

Really bored of today :( no one is around me today, no really no one :( i totally missed a lot of ppl now especially someone far there :'( how are yaa them? I missed them so really hen much >.< missed Jessica Harimau, Fumiko Putri :))) miss both of u really :) could we have some time of hanging out together for a long times and even days? Hahahaha. I remembered in yesterday's Twitter's Timeline :')))) my oldie buddies in JH3 really badly missed our moments. I missed it too! Last year I was a fool, that was so hard to get a closed friends :( now, this life, it's just my memory and I do really miss it! And I have to change now! And I'm in my changing time now :) My MAFIA teacher, Pak Benz Edy Kusuma Master of Science *wogh so completed! Anw, he was working in POS last year* said that I've changed a little bit :))) I'm more dilligent than before :))) Yeah, but as u know, actually I'm still a lazy stoodle girl :( I should have change a lot! In new life, new school, new Tania, and everything should be new! Haha! JH3 was really a great time, huh? It was a year where I have my great last luck there. I could sing in monthly performances, playing guitar, skipped my class, laughing, sleeping, doing some girly things, design competition, having a school that looked like my family, having assembly, my hair was curled by my friends, make up-ing, wearing tie, having writing punishments, writing status in Fadila's book, having a more kreative ideas, eat sushi that was made without prown, and many more :))) aaaaaaaaaa, I wish I'm standing on the sea now. Screaming as what I could! Freely mentioning my dudles friends :)))))) That's all, gonna missed everyone in my life-past :( Hope, when u read this, u're gonna be remembering me a lot! :'((((((((

Komentar