Langsung ke konten utama

STOP IT!

These days, I feel more problems in this world. 'Till my head couldn't be filled again and I have to cry :( actually it's not a cry, but it's a feeling where I can't express about. I wanna shout, I can't. I wanna everythings based on my wants, I can't. I wanna ignored it, but I can't too :( okay, I'm gonna just write everything that passes my mind...

I think, I'm really not gonna open my heart for any opposite-sexs. Because, if it happens, I couldn't stop thinking of that person and the worse is when he doesn't like me, my head gonna think more about him :( thinking about any ideas that could make him love me :( I have my integrity and I should do it! This integrity should I keep really well 'till the end of school's life. I'm really so crazy about it. Whatever people said or what I think, I should do what I've promised. Aduh~ reall :( so really :( I shouldn't love someone! And actually I've loved a wrong person :( I wanna keep a far relation, but my heart is keeping me to have a close relation! OH NO! But now, finally I could contrel this. We aren't really closed anymore, GOOD! I'm happy with that, but not really :( now I wanting know everything about him from any sources *it just the same as the old person that I've loved* stupidity things to do! Now I should stop it! But if I did it again, I think I should remove everything :( GeeeZ! What tha? Okay then, actually I want to shout out loud so even very extra LOUD! But everything has the limit too. Just wait for 1 year, then I hope that I won't see him again. I've really totally wrong of putting this feeling! I should have loved other person, not him who is in the different level with me :( haysss~ these words should be stop. If not, something bad will happen :( Yeah, maybe if some person read about this. Just a sentence "I SHOULDN'T LOVE ANYONE 'TILL MY SCHOOL ENDS!"

Nite! It's almost 1.00 p.m. I must arrange my books again then sleep! GOD BLESS Ya :)))

Komentar