Langsung ke konten utama

Just Aware

Sighs~ Rupanya minggu nih banyak kali kerjaanku. I have a lot of things to do for this week! Lazy to mention them :( What a busy is that? I think, I'm not really gonna have a lot of rests this week :( should study more to improve my scores and average and wish I could have a better rank than before :) and I'm really shocked or maybe crazy of PHYSICS! Last week, I just had my physics examination for chapter 2. Then in this week on Wednesday, I'm gonna have something like examination for plus score about chapter3! Haisss~ I planned to study Chemistry and Math this week, but maybe it'll be canceled. Cause on Thrusday and Friday, I will have my PKN and Hostory test. Beneran bisa jadi gila tar. This is not my type. This is a really clever person type. And I was entering the wrong class. Oh NO! No, no, no! I shouldn't have this thoughts, I have to be thankful of GOD! REMEMBER THAT TANIA! Because what I wish is to be clever and I think this is the only way to be clever. Haha. OKAY la~ I shouldn't write more :) I should study for my Computer and also doing my others crazy stuffs! Nite people! GBU muakssss~ (Anyway, I'm gonna post new bog again *special ones* haha)

Komentar