Langsung ke konten utama

SORRY

In this entry, I would like to say sorry to some people:
#Jesus
sorry for being so not good person that You've created. Never stop making sins but then You've never stop give me more blesses.

#pama
sorry, I'm not a good kid as the other kids that you keep praising. But I will show you that your efforts will be paid by my own self!

#siblings
sorry if I have done too much faults and being so egoist to all of you

#ex-teachers
I knew, I was a bad one before. So emotional person. And sorry for my brash at the time you were teaching me.

#viviantristan, ines, gilvanijurice, fionaroesli
thanks for being my lovely best friends who I have in the same class. The one year of moments won't be forgotten easily by me. Though we have separated and we're just like usual friends now or even we're just like stranger now, but I won't forget the moments that I have before I really left Methodist-3 :) btw, sorry for the moment that we have so not important problem

#yuwendrathiomas, budiandaltanamal
thanks guys for helping me to make me and viviantristan to be one again when we were in problem. And sorry, for being not good classmates to you

#bususy
sorry miss for being the worst student for you. I've changed now 180 degree from my past :)

#zesselynkhoman
thanks for being my first friend at Prime One :) and sorry I was being so not good at the early days we met

#fernandagabriellehutapea
thanks for being so cool person and good friend to me from the first 'till the last year at POS. And I also appreciated what you've done when we were E6. And I wished you to live in God more. Not living in not good world. And sorry for the habits and words not good that I said to you

#ivyicasia
sorry for kept being a not good friend since I've moved to POS 'til I'm out from there. And maybe 'til now. Idk why was I being so mad with you with no reason. Idk if I was envy or really so mad. But as you know, I've failed so many times to be your friend as you hardly to open your heart to welcome me as a not good friend. And a big sorry for physical things I've done to you

#bellatheja
sorry for giving you physical resistance before and being not trusting you.

#evelynwongso
sorry for my mistakes before until you hated me so much. At the first day I sat with you, I wished to be able to be your best friend. But the fact said no.

#venzyvinnesia
I know, you are a person who easily to forgive and never care about other's problem. Sorry if I've done something wrong to you that you were so mad to me when we were in JH3. I was still looking for the reason why you were angry at that time, but then I think you didn't want to tell me by telling me that you've never hated me. I wished you to be my best friend as we are easily to be together, but then we would never be like that as you have the loveliest best friend out there.

#viviyolanda
sorry for ever making you mad when we were JH3.

#aflianialiansyah
sorry for always making you mad at me because I always do a lot of "shouldn't be said" words.

#ronnysahputra
sorry for I'm not accepting you nicely.

#davidlionardi
sorry, I couldn't be a good best friend that could tell you a lot of jokes and always making a fake smile when you are talking.

#venny
sorry, as I am hardly to talk a lot of things as best friend.

#fransiscanovia
sorry, i couldn't be a good best friend to you. I'm really sorry for being never chat with you :(

#jenifferwilly
sorry, I called you as my best friend but never shares with you. But then, I love the presence you gave me always.

#ciwenny, cirolyta, ciella
sorry for not being a good person to you. And I wished all of you didn't misunderstood about what I've done before. I hope you understand me.

#korobby
sorry for being sensitive to you. But I think you will understand why I'm being like that to you

#m2cmembers
sorry for not being so fully responsible of this organization. Will do better!

#osisandthebuilder
sorry I was not really work hard for this organization. But I wish to be able to do more.

#koyono
sorry for not being a good person to you and not accompany you when I went home to Medan.

#peoplewhoishouldfollowup
sorry, I've never bring you all and explained to you all about God. Sorry, I'm not good in talking

#viviatmaja
sorry for being a not good friend at the early time we became friend. Sorry for being mad with you.

#fumikosugawara, jessicahariwijaya
sorry for not able to be a good best friend to you. honestly, i feel like i am really a disturber of both of your friendships. I feel like I am a destroyer to both of you. You too have a really best quality time together while i have nothing good quality to both of you. I just wish both of you to grow maturer.

Komentar