Langsung ke konten utama

This Will Not Be The End, But We Will Be Forever

Well, I'll tell you the happening on 18th March 2012, Sunday.

Waking up so late at around 11.
Still on the bed with opened eyes.
Going to level 2 to have my breakfast.
Planned to write letter after eating to Fumiko, but then I forgot.
Opened the computer, but after hearing the sound of people closing the lowest floor's door, I knew it was my dad and with fast I closed the computer again and directly took the towel to take a bath.
Hasn't entered the bath room, but then reading novel.
And finally took my bath.
Then going to Sun Plaza to have my AOG service.
Actually I should go to david and venny place's first to gather together but I canceled it due to having more important thing to do.
After arrived Sun Plaza, directly looked for my cousin to take my laptop at Fountain.
Going to church's Multimedia's room to transfer the photos of KKR Sekolah.
Then entered the main hall of church to have the AOG service there and sitting with venny.
Sorry to fumiko, because I didn't and really refused to go to open house due to my trauma.
Church has ended.
Accompanying stashia to go to Multimedia's room to met ko abok and also taking my laptop and camera.
Went to the main hall to have briefing of upcoming AOG event "ONE STOP AOG".
After everything finished, people asking me where to go and I answered I need to go an important place.
They told me we have "menado" but I told them will come there as soon as possible.
I was looking for a place to freely write my late letter.
I chose KFC.
When I finally arrived there, I found out a lot of people I knew were there and even my families.
Ordering Oriental Bento, Mocha Float, and two meatballs.
Trying to eat and at the same time writing a letter to Fumiko.
Someone idk came and talked to me about their program to help people who could not have any education to help them.
Additional my cousin and sister came to my place for some minutes.
So I won't freely write the letter.
My cousin and sister have gone home, but the stranger hasn't.
And finally the stranger asked permission to take off.
And I continued writing with a lot of people looking at me.
I guessed, people around me knew that I was writing a letter.
Because I felt so disturbed by people looking at me and the time is not friendly, I finally took off from KFC and went out from Sun Plaza.
Directly went to the nearest pedicab.
The pedicab was so annoying asking for a lot of amount of money.
I wrote my last sentence in the pedicab though I actually wanted to write more.
After arrived, the pedicab asking me twenty thousand for filling the oil.
And i only wanted to gave fifteen thousand only.
But then he forced me and i didn't have much time to argue with him.
And actually from Sun Plaza to Polonia is needing ten thousand only as I have measure then time.
The pedicab was so annoyingggg! And it made my emotional higher and higher.
With stressful face and some loss because of the pedicab, with fast I ran to the airport.
I called fumiko where was she and she was talking so mad with me.
I was getting more emotional at that time talking to her on the phone.
Got in to a wrong room, it's a place where people just arrived at Medan.
Then went to the international entrance and met Jessica there.
Both of us were so afraid of not able to give to fumiko the stuffs we have prepared.
We called and called.
And finally, the right place is so far from the place we were at that time.
The distance was around like Medan Mall to Methodist-2.
It should be quite near for me.
But because of the hot place, emotional feeling, afraid of not able to meet her, and I should run again, the distance was like from Sun Plaza to J.W. Marriott.
After arrived there, finally met her.
Jessica gave to fumiko the stuffs and I directly put my letter inside jessica's gift to her.
Yes, jessica gave her many things.
And i only gave an angpao that actually a letter inside.
Fumiko and her mom told us that the plane was delayed and we were better to stay until they will really flight.
So i told them i couldn't because i promised the pedicab will go home by him again.
But then they said i better to stay.
So i finally said okay and telling them i should go out for a moment to tell the pedicab.
I planned to walk and ignoring a motorcycle man to go outside.
But then, in the case of the time, i finally asked him to bring me to that pedicab's place.
Spinning for about 3 times but then I didn't able to find him.
Then going back to the domestic entrance and i saw fumiko with her family and jessica were waiting for me.
Fumiko's mom bought for us to have some rest in J.W lounge.
Inside there, her mom giving me twenty thousand for my pedicab cost and idk what to say again of her treating while she was in medan.
There, we ate foods, drank some drinks, taking a lot of photos, and talked some other things.
I also used the computer there and do update in my blog.
And as we didn't realize the time, suddenly the time has come to flight.
Jessica and fumiko were crying and i am not.
I couldn't cry because i have ready to let her go for her goodness.
And then me and jessica looked for her dad's car.
Her dad picked me home and reminded me if we want to do something, just ask him to pick me up, don't go for any pedicab again.
I finally arrived at my cousin's house and said thanks and directly went home.
On the way to go home, my dad said something that he has just realized.
"Why your best friends are all so far away from you?"
And it's really true as I don't have a good chance to meet them.
Arriving home, opened laptop.
Uploading all photos and blogging.
And i should sleep now.
My mom has get angry to me.
If i don't shut down it now, i will sure get another hit again from her.
Bye.
Thanks for reading.
Be good there fumiko.
We will meet someday.
I have ready to let you go and don't want to really cry as we are not really separate.
And thanks to her mom for the days too.
And also her advice.
"Though you are separate now, but you still have to keep in contact".
"And if you are going to married, I will surely come to your wedding party"
And thanks to ryu for giving me some silly habits that actually made me laugh.
Night.
God bless.
I love you.

Komentar