Langsung ke konten utama

A Week Holiday

Yeay! I got holiday from Monday to Monday and it means 8 days of holiday!
So happy and started to plan many activities to be done. But yet, as usually, I will never able to finish them all.
Planned to have some walks with Fumiko and Jessica and it happened.
Planned to go BPK - Babi Panggang Karo with some of my classmates, it was cancelled due to hard time and transportation. So we changed it by karaoke-ing and it was cancelled because Silbo was lazy to go. Then last, finally today having some outs at Merdeka Walk with them and before that, I went to my cousin's friend house with my cousin to go for photo shoot. It was a so tired one today. Standing under sun all the time.
Plan to finish reading the two books I borrowed in this week holiday, and I wasn't able to do it.
Plan to study Biology and Chemistry, but then I just bring my Biology notes and never study once.
Plan to have done all of the stuffs I would like to have done, but it's like, I couldn't.

That's it.
Though not everything I have done so well, but I keep do enjoy the days I had.
And the things which made me so mad and stress 'till now is the preparation of Gebyar Pendidikan on 23th-24th March. No one help. And no one ask for the condition. Only some of them did it. So what should I do with it? Should I be like the others too who didn't have any responsibility to do it or keep being responsible?
Of course keep being responsible.
But then, the thing that made me crazier is we always changed the planned and I am about so shame with the person where we will buy the stuffs with. And I think the seller is so freaking crazy to reply my text anymore. I'm kind like "OH GOD, PLEASE HELP ME", but nothing happens by the time is closer to the event. A big STRESS of it.
Well, I'm done here. Will do other entries next time.

Komentar