Langsung ke konten utama

Work Day on Holidays

Morning fellas!
Never thought I will update my blog in the morning. I rarely did that. Hahaha.
Last Thursday, last Friday (yesterday), and today (Saturday), I am having my holiday where I my body and mind still work as usual. I mean, though I am now on holiday, but I don't feel like holiday. But I feel like working.

Thursday was the day where I went to school to decorate the stand for Gebyar Pendidikan which I am the committee and also person who participate in the organization. That was the most tired ones where I started being there at around 8 in the morning until around 7 p.m. You couldn't able to really imagine how am I so tired at that time and being someone who responsible of it.

On Friday, should be at school for Gebyar Pendidikan but then I didn't because far away before Gebyar Pendidikan's plan, I've booked that day for One Stop AOG Youth from morning to night. That time I was tired too but not as like on Thursday. I served God and God served me more. I really felt His big presence and I really love the atmosphere! Ah! It was tiring but I got something so great! I couldn't told you about that. You should feel it by yourself. I was being almost cry when I saw my leader when she was speaking in tongues. Ckckck. Can you imagine it? Whoaa. Jesus is great! I love him! Thanks to Ko Abok for teaching me to use church's multimedia stuffs, Ko Jovi for helping me from the first 'til the end, Ko Franky who being as God servant at the area where he should not be in that servant, and everyone who supports me and being so great in my life.

So, here is the last day of my tiring day! Today went to school for Gebyar Pendidikan. I ate my first food at around 12 when I've arrived at school. And my second food was just now, at around 10. It was very dizzy day today. But still I thanked God for today's successful plan! Thanks God!

So now I should sleep! Byeeeee. God bless :*

Komentar