Langsung ke konten utama

What a Finally

Finally I could do the thing that I want.
Thanks God for giving me the chance to do the thing that I really want to do.

Yesterday, having KKR sekolah for Methodist-2 and Sutomo-1 at Mikroskil from 2 to 4.
It was so great that God still gave so many miracles around me.
After the KKR has done, I wish to go home earlier because I should have my bath and also washing my hair, then blow and babylist my hair, and also charge my phone and camera battery because I should come to my classmate's birthday party at 6 o'clock becaue I was the one who will take photos of her party. And that time, I followed my cousin to go home due to save the money. So I asked her wether she has called her parents to pick us or not. She said yes and I was about so happy because I couldn't wait anymore to do the things I have mentioned above.
So I thought that we will go home earlier but then the fact, we were the one who go home at last.
When we were waiting but still hasn't arrived yet, I was so concerned that I couldn't do the thing I would like to do because it has been 5.30 but we haven't being pick up. My face was so pale. I wish to cry but I try to hold on and keep saying inside my mind that they will come around 3 or 5 minutes more. But then at last they arrived at 5.45 if I wasn't wrong and I feel so relieved but still keep concerning that I couldn't be on time.
While on the way to my cousin's house, because I couldn't hold anymore, I cried in the car. When my aunt and uncle has known what has happened, my aunt said a really bad thing to me and it made me cry louder. I cried louder not because of feeling hurt of that word. But then I felt that why she should be like that. Why didn't she just entertain me so that I won't be so worried about it anymore and everything will be okay. But then she kept saying it and it made me cry louder and louder again. I tried to not cry anymore but then she kept saying it and I was so mad about it. She is just like my mom. Like to say bad thing when they are mad and they said that is for our own good and if we don't be quite, they will bully us by saying a hurter word to people. And I really dislike that kind of behaviour, honestly. All of my mom's siblings were like that. They always say a bad thing when they are going mad. And I really wish to not be like them. It really hurts people around. I hate that kind of behaviour.
Next, then I kept crying and it's around 30 minutes crying because my aunt kept saying that word and plus my younger aunt also said a so bad thing after I arrived at my aunt's house.

But then, finally, after I have arrived to the party, I kept smiling becuase the people around me kept making me smile and smile and also because it was my classmates's great day, I shouldn't be sad there moreover I was so busy to captured so many things there. There, I sat with only some people that I know but then they weren't a really closed friends of mine. At that time, my friend who I used to be so close hasn't come yet. At that time, I planned to sit with my close friends if they have arrived, but then, after they have come, it was impossible to left my other friend just like that. So I canceled my plan and kept sitting there. And it was so fun! I made little jokes there and they were happy. I'm so happy to saw that. At least, if they were happy, I'm happy too.

Thanks God, You still gave me a good day. I am so thankful of it. And one more thing. I was crying of the reason because I didn't want to destroy my friend's great day.

Komentar