Langsung ke konten utama

7th August 2011

This was the post that I typed on the 7th August on Sunday 2011

Halo Halo! Back again! I am kindly a lil bit lonely so that I planned to only post a blog. This blog really helps me to express my feelings, shares my experiences and moments, then one day, I'll read everything from the first post 'till the last. Couldn't imagine how will it be like when I re-read all my posts. Maybe, I will be really feeling like "OmyGOD, why could I be like that?" hahaha. It's weird ya. Bahahaha.

Hmm, I was being so emotional just now. I feel like being so lonely. Feel like, no one comes to me. No one look for me. And just now, after church, I directly joined with my old friends. Nothing really nice to be with them. Everything looked so luxurious with them. And, when I talked, I was being really ignored by them. I only have my dinner at Sushi Tei then I directly go home. What a moment. Hmm. I have been so emotional since the lasts days and it made me more emotional when I was with them. Okay. Stop this. Let me just be patient of every of my problems. Let God really bless them. Hmm...

Well, I really wish to be better than before. As always. I don't want to think every of my problems anymore. I just wanna let them all passed and solve it in mature way. Hmm, and again, I remembered that I didn't join every great moments these days. I sacrificed everything and can't enjoy everything that I should have too. Okay, just let it be. I shouldn't think too much of it again.

Komentar