Langsung ke konten utama

I Still Need To Have Change

Halo everyone! How are you doing these days? Hmm, well, happy(s) and sad(s) passed day by day. Many problem comes to my life. Hmm, the most of the problems are related to my own self. I wish to be a better person and not being a person who is really crazy of "THE POSITION". I realize, that everything that I did is only to get a position. I hate doing that, honestly, but I don't know why I keep doing this in my past. Sometimes, I hate being myself. I feel that I'm useless. I shouldn't be in this world. But then, I wanna back to the basic again. I wanna be thankful for God has given me too much things as I have been in this world. He gave me everything perfectly for my needs and I'm enough of everything.

Well, last Monday, exactly at the 1st of August, I went out at Cemara Asri with 3 of my siblings, my sister Viviana, Cindy, Cinthya by Ko Abok's car then with Ko Wawan, Ko Ronny, and Ko Albert to take photos for me, Ko Wawan, Ko Ronny, Ko Albert (maybe), Ko Abok's competition. The theme is animal. I don't own any animal, so I used to take Ko Abok's doggy as the model. Luckily, there are a lot of birds, so that I didn't take the photo of the dog only, but for the birds too. Well, some time I'll post the photo (if its possible and if I remember). So, I am wishing a bunch of luck of myself for this competition. Well, as I just remembered, last days, it was 23rd of July, I was joining Photography Competition at my school and this competition was make by YAMAHA members. I win the 3rd place for this competition. Okay, to be thankfully, I'm so happy for this and God was really amazing for me.

Talking about my school days, hmm, it was tiring and confusing. Got a lot of homework to do and I really wish not to be the same as last year. I don't want to be as lazy as last year anymore. I wanna face and walk in everything that has been given to me. Worstly, I couldn't really have a lot of time with Jessica, yet she really needs me to company her. Sorry Jes, but I couldn't always be with you, but I'll be with you forever. I wish she understands it. A lot of things I have sacrificed to be with her and I wish, by it, I would really have a great time with her. And after doing some checkings, she should has been really enjoy her friends now. I'm glad to see it. I wish, she would be really extremely great so fine there. And by it, I wish, she won't be stress too much with her lesson by having a great friends there. :) Wish her a bunch of luck. Hmm, I'm thankfully to have Jeniffer too, a great person to have. Can't write it here about her because I even don't know how to tell about her. she's truly great for me. Thanks for being a great person to me, though, we aren't that close at all. Hmm, anyway, I was trying to talk to Hazzel and Denny, but I don't know why it's hard to be with both of them. I don't know what has happened. I'm really confused what to talk about when I meet them. I wish I could share a lot of stories with them. But if I can't, okay, I'll just let it be. I'll just be fine. Haha.

I wish Fumiko really back to Medan. I don't know how many days I should wait again. But, I'll be waiting for her. Hmm, a lot of stories I have to tell. And I'm trying to be closer with Jessica. I feels something has gone wrong with her after moving in this school. And I wanna her to change a lot too. But the most is, I SHOULD THE ONE WHO CHANGE A LOT SINCE I AM THE ONE WHO CONTROLS MY LIFE. I wanna be better, be light, be there for everyone specially for my beloved friends, and remembering that not the position that I need. Overall, I STILL NEED TO HAVE CHANGE in every step of my life. Lastly, thankfully to GOD that I've been being like this. GBU. GOOD NIGHT ♥

Komentar