Langsung ke konten utama

Be Well There

Hi guys, what's up doing in? Well, actually I don't plan to post a blog today, but when I was looking the photos to put it inside my friend's memory card, I suddenly saw a great photo with a great angle, color, and expression! So, I edited this photo just now. Hmm, because the one who is in this photo has just flied to Jakarta, I will write about him in this post.

Well, his name is Moelyono Soesanto Putra. He was my ex-leader at Mawar Sharon Church, Medan for the Youth ones. He has been a good leader and humorist leader to everyone. But sometimes, he likes to annoy everybody. This "annoy" doesn't means disturbs someone, but really an annoying person ever that I've ever met. He always tells story for so long, he is care to everyone, and he is a crazy person ever. He is seldom being ashamed in everything, that's why, I said that he is a CRAZY ones. Well, he has just left Medan yesterday in the night. He will continue his studies at Jakarta, exactly at UNTAR. Hmm, he went to Jakarta not only by himself, but his little twins brother also joined him. Yeah, no more other words to write here because I have passed a lot of time for doing this that actually I should be doing my school stuffs now. Will stop having any web browsing and will be going to do my schools' stuffs. Anyway, for the twins, be well at Jakarta. Keep growing in Jesus, have more faith, and be light and be true there. Ups, no goodbye word for you, because, one day, you should have be coming here to see us again! See ya! God blesses you!!!

This is MOELYONO SOESANTO PUTRA. Okay, I really liked the posed, color, angle, and the expression. Haha. Okay, be well there! GBU!!! See ha!

Komentar