Langsung ke konten utama

Birthday Wish List

Holiday has comeeeeee! Yihhaaaaaa~ happy of it. But, I was having a lot of failure problems before the holiday started. Forgetting the formula for Math exam, falling down when I wanted to take the ball for examination in PE lesson, being shy for a reason, and I went to the meeting at the wrong day; it should be on 29th not 26th of August :'(

But I don't want to be worry of it. It should be my lesson for my life. Hmm, yet, the hurt-est is the pain after falling down. It hurts 'till now and I'm hardly to move. Plus one thing again, my gums was puffy right now! I'm hardly to eat too, hiksss. I am wishing everything be good for me in these holidays.

Okay", let us not talk about it anymore. My planned to post this blog today is to make some wishlists for my birthday right a month to go, hahaha. Here is the list that I wanna get for my birthday:
  1. New Camera Lens (Macro, Tele, & Wide)
  2. Domo Kun Stuffs (Especially For The Doll!)
  3. Hard Disk
  4. 17th Party Celebration NextMonth NextYear!
  5. Better In All Subjects
  6. 11 Science 7 Class Being A Lovable Class, Not A Grouping
  7. New Laptop For Design With A Big Memory In It
  8. Drawing Course
  9. Pray More & Live More in God
  10. New Bag
  11. New Shoe
  12. New Clothes
  13. SLR bag
  14. Lens Hood
  15. Lens Pen
  16. Increase Of Money
  17. Thinner!
  18. Change In Attitude
  19. UNTAR For My Future College
  20. Take ALotOf Photos Around The World
  21. Practice Guitar More
  22. Try To Make More Designs
  23. Family Being Warmer Though We Are Too Warm Already
  24. Friends Could Change According To What Is The Right Thing To Be
  25. Doing What Is Right In God's Eyes
  26. ALL OF ABOVE WISHES BEING ACCEPTED
Those lists are according to my Birth Date and the total of bold wishes are the month where I was born. Thank you for reading! GBU, Night!

Komentar