Langsung ke konten utama

Feels So Strange

Hey readers! Haha, you all should have been doing fine, aren't you? :D
Well, won't be writing too much because it's 12 a.m right now. It should be my time to sleep. Got a lot of assignments, I'm still responsible of it, but I feel that I did not get any pressure in those activities. It does not mean that I wanted to be press, but I'm still feeling like usual, or maybe too enjoy. Hmm, exam is coming soon! And I'm really worried about Math and Physics! For Chemist, I'm sure I'll have a good score because I understood well about it. HAHA! The thing that makes me too crazy about schools are the homeworks! And even some practical activities that need to buy some complicated things for it, especially for LAB!

Well, I just want to write about how I feel now. Loving someone is easy. But to really love someone is hard yeah. Okay, honestly I do not know how I'm feeling now. I even do not know, do I still love someone that i loved or not. Feel complicated and confusing. This is what the effect from "give everything to God". But then, I have given everything to God, then why should I worry in having my future partner life? He's the One who will give that person to me. Yeah, though, sometimes I feel strange with this heart too. God, in only You I give everything in my life. Only You that planned my life story, and I only have to choose from a lot of choices that You gave to me.

Well, I should do some other things again before I sleep. Gonna be off, see ya readers. GBU!

Komentar