Langsung ke konten utama

What a Busy Week

Currently doing a lot of stuffs for my schools, organization, and church. Monday I was busying with my Physics and Biology Laboratory. On Tuesday, it was 16th August, so my school having some games for Independence day and I am so tired of it. A lot of conflicts were in this event. The next day, the really Independence day for Indonesia, we continued the game again 'till it's final and before the game, we had the flag raising ceremony special for the Independence day. After school event has finished, I was continuing by going to Village Futsal for CG Fiesta event that was made by my church. It ended at around 8 p.m and I'm totally tired of it 'till I fall asleep in my parents bed (at that time, my dad sleep on the floor). The next day, Thursday, having English examination in the school, not coming to the Physical Education in the reason of I wanna go to have my mafia private to study for the next day physics examination. But in the end, it was ended useless that when I've arrived to my cousin house (the private is handled in my cousin's house), the teacher has gone home and my cousins are preparing to go to church for the final practicing for today's event at church, then, in the night, I'm having my Mandarin private but I was asking permission to the teacher to study physics for the next day. Then on Friday, it's today and it's almost end now, having physics examination and I really not able to do it because I don't study 'till the hardest one. After school, having some meeting for my school organization (M2C) then going to Adam Malik to buy vase with the earth for biology laboratory. Then going home to prepare other things again (I was a little bit enjoy at that time) then going out from my house again going to the church's office to give CG Fiesta photos to the one of the staffs there and it the end with going to my cousin's house to take some rests there. It's not really the end. Then, in the night, going to church's event and I was serving there just now as operator text. That's all my whole life for this week. And again, though this business seemed like didn't earn a lot of money, but I should earn a lot of money too for this week. Too many things that should be paid, and I'm kindly not brave on how will I ask for more money from my parents. *sigh* This months really makes me lost a lot of money.

Komentar